Set in the heart of the beautiful Northumbrian countryside, Hallington Mill is a small rural estate with real personality and warmth. Nestled in a secluded setting surrounded by acres of private woodland, streams and open countryside it is full of natural beauty, character, history and charm.
As the proud owners, Elizabeth & Rob, we fell in love with Hallington Mill in 2016 and took on the rejuvenation of the estate as a real-life family adventure – a true labour of love. Offering you the warmest of welcomes, our approach is down-to-earth and genuine, weddings here are an invitation to join this adventure and make it part of your own.
Hallington is situated close to Matfen and Corbridge, Hallington Mill is easily accessed yet tucked away and off the beaten track. A real hidden gem, it offers something unique with a very relaxed feel.
Here is a checklist of what is included:
- A fully versed expert wedding coordinator to help you with the big and small details.
- An amazing silver knife and cake stand to help bring the moment to life.
- Up to 15 double bedrooms to make use of for you and your guests.
- Get married on the amazing lawn
- A fully qualified and trained master of ceremonies
- Up to 160 guests can attend
If this package looks perfect for you and you are ready to tie the knot in 2021 or 2022, then head over to Hallington Mills website to find out more: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/20136988?